Broccoli and Spring Onions with Lemon Fennel Sauce
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|10 mins||5 mins||15 mins|
Sautéed Broccoli, red capsicum and Spring Onions with a delicious lemon fennel sauce that is sweet and tangy!
- 2 heads Broccoli
- 3 Spring Onions
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon
- 1 tbsp Fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Bunch Fennel Leaves
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Mix the lemon, honey and fennel seeds, keep aside for 5 minutes
- Chop up the veggies, ginger and chilies.
- Heat the oil in a pan on high flame, let it heat, then low down to medium. Put the ginger, garlic and whites of the spring onions and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli and chilies and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously till the broccoli becomes bright green.
- Add the capsicum, onion greens and fennel leaves, stir around for half a minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the already prepared sauce to the veggies and stir around until liquid is absorbed, around 1 minute .
- Transfer to bowl, garnish with fennel leaves and serve hot.